PaidVerts

Friday 29 April 2016

Options To Solve Login Problems in MMM


*  If you have already GA code then follow these steps to solve GA code problem.

OR

* You can try these steps and let me know if it solves your problem?
Click on sms codes table  option  while login  then follow the steps and then click  Get sms codes table.         It will send you sms with 15 codes  for example:-  1-56465 2-79875  like this.       on next screen  it will ask you to type particular sms code.  then fill that and your ID will be opened. 

OR

* Please open rsa-mmm.co  website and then  on right side there will be a chat window of customer care and you an talk to them for solution.

OR

* Please talk to your guider who has access to your Id by his Id panel. So that he can remove GA KEY from your ID by going into My Page Section at top then on right side OTHERS option click remove GA Key. 


Thanks and good luck

4 comments:

  1. I have consultant my guider, he said the have removed it, but on my side it's still giving me the same problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having problem with GA code (additional authorization) I can't log in into my mmm account cos it is requesting for GA code which I dnt have. I CNT receive any code from the SMS option, help me please.my email is vikkiea4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  3. please kindly remove GA from my account i cannot log in since August.I can't receive any sms code.email is eziakachukwuebere@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please kindly remove GA from my account, I can't receive sms code, email Ushiepatricia1409@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete